Welcome!

Take a look at the world through my eyes.

The Disclaimer

I must apologize for the lack of congruency of some of these blogs. I actually started writing these at the beginning of 2006. These were only blogcasted through a closed circuit of e-mail friends who every now and then responded. I tried to keep as many responses as possible. But unfortunately many have been lost. This at times will make some blogs seem kind of chopped up.
If you are offended or insulted by the content of any of these blogs, my apologies. But then again, perhaps it is just what you needed!
Also if you find your name in any of these blogs I am obviously talking about somebody else with the same name. You’re not the center of the universe you know. Gaud!!!
Proper spelling is not something that I have ever really understood. I really do not know how this particular activity ever came into existence. Therefore I do not participate.

The Blog Cast

All blogs written by the author are broadcast via e-mail. If you are interested in getting "The Blog Cast" please contact Rusty at rustyfirestone@gmail.com so he can add you to the list.

Rusty the Baby

Rusty the Baby
My first blog!

Three Religiions

Three Religiions
Facing the wall

# ­­­­­­­­­­ 9

­­­­­­­­­­ 9) Today was Cochabamba day here in Bolivia. The day in which the city was founded. This is a day in which pretty much everybody takes the day off. I took the day to be with the kids as they did not go to school. I was pretty much a day of being outside mowing the lawn, eating water melon, and having water fights. I had a really long nap as the kids watched a DVD. We all went up to the river after that to go polliwogin’. It was not a good day to go polliwogin’ as it had gotten really windy by this time. Every time Maddy would put down her pollywog bag the wind would blow it away and she would shreak in despair and anger. Be that as it may the three of us still had a good time. Tammy on the other hand has been working hard on a translation that was due by the end of the day. She wanted to spend some time with us but she is still working. I ended up feeding and bathing the kids and putting them to bed. At least the kids and I had a good day. I got a sun burn today though.
When you go camping what you should do is take some Pillsbury canned biscuits with you. You pop the can open and wrap strands of biscuit dough around stick and a roast them like marshmallows. That shits the bomb!
Some more good Eco books are: “Name of the Rose” which he is the most famous for and “The Island of the Day Before” which is my favorite among the two.
I think that we can just tell the students that we will be at Verbo this time around for sure. I will probably have to confirm this with you by the beginning of next week. I really do not think that this will be a problem though. They are probably wondering why they have not heard from me all year.
Actually I have a schedule to propose for the clinic. Remind me to bring it up tomorrow as I am kinda tired right now.
Tammy just came down for a beer. I guess that is what kind of day she has had.
Cheers
FeO2