Welcome!

Take a look at the world through my eyes.

The Disclaimer

I must apologize for the lack of congruency of some of these blogs. I actually started writing these at the beginning of 2006. These were only blogcasted through a closed circuit of e-mail friends who every now and then responded. I tried to keep as many responses as possible. But unfortunately many have been lost. This at times will make some blogs seem kind of chopped up.
If you are offended or insulted by the content of any of these blogs, my apologies. But then again, perhaps it is just what you needed!
Also if you find your name in any of these blogs I am obviously talking about somebody else with the same name. You’re not the center of the universe you know. Gaud!!!
Proper spelling is not something that I have ever really understood. I really do not know how this particular activity ever came into existence. Therefore I do not participate.

The Blog Cast

All blogs written by the author are broadcast via e-mail. If you are interested in getting "The Blog Cast" please contact Rusty at rustyfirestone@gmail.com so he can add you to the list.

Rusty the Baby

Rusty the Baby
My first blog!

Three Religiions

Three Religiions
Facing the wall

# 4

Well it won’t be long till the hordes from the north begin their invasion! I can see it now. Rusty, a bunch of uncircumcised, French-Canadian pagans, Yanky savages and several cases of beer. Let the devilry begin! Just teasing they are good students when they are in clinic.

{The “constant yammering” – I love it, Ginny. So precise, so apropos...)

Man!! I hate it when she sneaks into my office. She says she’s coming in for an adjustment and then she starts futzen with my stuff. Even when she is getting an adjustment she tries to tell me how to do it. I need to hang a sign above my door saying “No Tammy’s aloud, cuz they are just a pain in the arse!”. By the way, you got yours commin’ too. You bes’ run girl!
The group will need ear plugs for the constant beating of the drums by the natives as they will be communicating from one tribe to another about their different tribal recipes for “gringo stew”. Which brings me to the next point. Make sure that they all have the proper attire (bikinis, Speedo’s, dental floss, loin clothes, etc) for the local cooking pot. I am not worried for any student safety though. By the time the natives get around to putting the students in the big black pot, there will be so much beer in them that firstly, they will not feel anything and secondly, they will have sullied the water in the first 2-3 minutes that the natives will have to declare the stew unsuitable for man or beast. This is true because luckily the natives only make gringo stew on the weekends not during the week when there won’t be any drinking. I will mention to the natives that they will be able to use their recipe for "Roast Ginny with an apple in her mouth". This dish can be served at any time of the week.
Honestly, the group does not really need to bring anything more than what they usually do. The only thing I can think of that they might need are personal flash lights for evening walks. The local neighborhood is good enough for this type of activity (during the week cuz the natives are still chopin’ potatoes and carrots for the weekend and basting Ginnys for the week). Around the guest house will be well lit. All the basic room stuff will be provided.

FeO2
Who is TAA? I don't know if I want to live in a world where I can not carry a little tube of toothpaste with me. The travel notice I read said you can bring a contact lens holder but no solution! I can't imagine traveling without water. And the really BAD news for us is that pockets need to be empty. No hidden underwear allowed! I wonder why they are still allowing clothes!

What do I tell the kids in our meetings about breakfasts? I am assuming lunch and dinner will be the same.
Thanks,Ginny
­________________________________________________________________________
Oh my gaud! I can’t stop laughing!
TAA is Trans-Atlantic Air (or something). Do you remember PSA? The airplanes with the smile painted on the front of the airplane. “Catch our smile-our super smile, P-S-A” as the jingle went. Yah, they went out of business pretty fast.
I kind of see an upside to your last comment of not wearing clothes. I mean you will not have to worry about wetting your p-a-n-t-s anymore! Palmer will not have to spend all that money on polo shirts. And no more bitchy little comments like “Oh my god, I think I shit my pants again Ginny, what do I do now?” But you can tell the kids that they can stuff an extra clean pear of underwear in a body cavity. You know no metal detectors will pick it up, assuming the underwear is made of cotton, rayon, rubber or any derivatives of the above. I guess what I am saying is the underwear should not have any metals in them like barbwire or zinc studs! But then again by the time that the undergarments will be needed they won’t be clean any more. Tuff dilemma! Perhaps it will keep the actual pear being worn more clean though.
Breakfast will be served at the guest house.
FeO2
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ Well Tammy found out who her birth mother is. As it turns out she is my Aunt Ferminda!! That’s right; Tammy and I are first cousins! Keep it in the family I always say.
Anyway I got some time off from the Quebec today. They all took a 6 am buss up mount Tunari (17,000 Ft.). If they do not know what pain is they will know by the end of today! So I have some time to write in between patients.
They are an interesting group. They all have really good attitudes. Tammy and I were commenting that all the guys are in really good physical condition but most of the girls are at least chubby! Odd!
The guest house is getting its first good working over. We have had a few plumbing problems that is a part of the “breaking in” process but they were quickly taken care of. Apparently I tied the hammocks up good enough to sustain weight because when I went over there the other day there was a skinny girl and a fat girl all cuddled up in a ball in one hammock, asleep, being uncircumcised (assumption)! The ropes strained slightly but showed no sign of weakness..
This reminds me of something that happened the other day. I was going out to the guest house to Dr. Genest’s room ( a supervising Dr.) We were supposed to be getting ready to go on a hike. Well this guy was putting on his spandex with his door wide open. I had the miss fortune to walk around the corner at the wrong moment and “Bling-blang!”. I caught him flipping his flipper into his tighties. The image has been burned into my mind! So when I talk about them not being uncircumcised I know what I am talking about! You are happy that I can not send memories in video form over the internet!
This also brings me to another interesting tidbit. Tammy’s long time macho marine friend from her home town back in So-Cal from along time ago and far, far away came out to visit us with his “friend”. They conveniently showed up in the middle of a project. Anyhoo I was having my normal dinner conversation, you know, culture, the arts, economy and telling them how anal sex hurts the first time but ya get ta liken’ it after a while. Well after I say this Tammy’s friend says “You know that’s true by the way John and I are lovers”. You will be glad to hear that I was quiet for a split second there. Then I started asking questions I have always wanted to ask but never really got around to asking with other gay friends I have had. “Let your imagination and your fingers to the walking” I always say.