Welcome!

Take a look at the world through my eyes.

The Disclaimer

I must apologize for the lack of congruency of some of these blogs. I actually started writing these at the beginning of 2006. These were only blogcasted through a closed circuit of e-mail friends who every now and then responded. I tried to keep as many responses as possible. But unfortunately many have been lost. This at times will make some blogs seem kind of chopped up.
If you are offended or insulted by the content of any of these blogs, my apologies. But then again, perhaps it is just what you needed!
Also if you find your name in any of these blogs I am obviously talking about somebody else with the same name. You’re not the center of the universe you know. Gaud!!!
Proper spelling is not something that I have ever really understood. I really do not know how this particular activity ever came into existence. Therefore I do not participate.

The Blog Cast

All blogs written by the author are broadcast via e-mail. If you are interested in getting "The Blog Cast" please contact Rusty at rustyfirestone@gmail.com so he can add you to the list.

Rusty the Baby

Rusty the Baby
My first blog!

Three Religiions

Three Religiions
Facing the wall

# 48 26th of Nov.,2007

Well I must say the blogger world has been quite dry for me as of late. I guess one of the reasons would be that most of my friends have become quite silent as of late. For instance when I was over at Gyms for Thanksgiving Dinner conversation was quite calm. For example Gym would say “Well the gerble farm has been quite good these days, you know how tickly the little bastards they can be.” It was sort of like talking to a coal miner. Also I have been prohibited from blogging about some of the only interesting things that have been going on. Like when Tammy told me that I could not say anything about how I almost inadvertently poisoned most of the household pets over the weekend and the aftermath that followed. I can at least vouch for the fish. They were safe and sound in their little world while havoc was reeked through my domicile.
Then there was the conversation that I had with my wife. I asked her if I was a nerd. After an uncomfortable pause she said “No……your just ‘quirky’, yah that’s it….quirky. And quirky…..is good”
Later I had a conversation with my friend Gomar who told me that he was about to move back to Washington State to start a skate boarding cafe. You know where you can go have a cup of coffee and skate. I said “That ought to make millions….for insurance companies!”
Well that is all I am aloud to mention on my blog today. Come X-mas I should have much more material as I will be hanging out with my father-in-law Jack. I will come up with a pseudonym for him later.
Perhaps I should call him “Low Jack”.

FeO2