Welcome!

Take a look at the world through my eyes.

The Disclaimer

I must apologize for the lack of congruency of some of these blogs. I actually started writing these at the beginning of 2006. These were only blogcasted through a closed circuit of e-mail friends who every now and then responded. I tried to keep as many responses as possible. But unfortunately many have been lost. This at times will make some blogs seem kind of chopped up.
If you are offended or insulted by the content of any of these blogs, my apologies. But then again, perhaps it is just what you needed!
Also if you find your name in any of these blogs I am obviously talking about somebody else with the same name. You’re not the center of the universe you know. Gaud!!!
Proper spelling is not something that I have ever really understood. I really do not know how this particular activity ever came into existence. Therefore I do not participate.

The Blog Cast

All blogs written by the author are broadcast via e-mail. If you are interested in getting "The Blog Cast" please contact Rusty at rustyfirestone@gmail.com so he can add you to the list.

Rusty the Baby

Rusty the Baby
My first blog!

Three Religiions

Three Religiions
Facing the wall

# 24

So I got a new receptionist. Hopefully this one will last a little longer than the others have lasted. Actually this is my first male receptionist and I am finding the change refreshing. I can now walk back into the back rooms and take off my shirt and not worry if the receptionist will walk in and see me. To tell you the truth I got quite tired of being walked in on while I was changing my clothes. Now we can both run around in our underwear and no one will be the wiser! Weeeeee!
Anyway I came in to the office the other morning and “Freddy” (all these name changes are starting to become a huge hassle) the receptionist, was reading a magazine. I stopped by the desk to see what he was looking at and noticed a guy in a little white t-shirt. I then stated “Man, that guy has really skinny arms.” Then Freddy looked up at me with eyes wide open and mouth agape “ Gasp! That’s Britney Spears’ ex-boyfriend!”
“Wh-who?” was my reply. I guess I just am not cool any more. These “cool” have passed me by. Such was the situation when I was in Davenport last June. I had been there for a couple of days and I decided to go to the graduation of the latest class to be produced by Palmer College of Chiropractic. I remember that it was just before the ceremony and I was trying to park the car in the visitor’s parking lot. The parking attendant came running out and told me that this area was a designated parking lot for visitors only and not students. I then stated that it had been almost 10 years since I have been a student, also that I thought that traveling half way across the globe entitles me to “visitors” status and besides that I parked here yesterday. At this point he whipped out a tazor and said “Don’t get smart with me you little punk student or your gunna taste the fury of my tazor!” I then said “Ok, I’ll just move this car very far away from here then.” And so I did. So I guess that this guy really did not think I was very “cool” either. Getting ones ass almost tazored can be a crude awakening to “Un-coolness”.

FeO2