Welcome!

Take a look at the world through my eyes.

The Disclaimer

I must apologize for the lack of congruency of some of these blogs. I actually started writing these at the beginning of 2006. These were only blogcasted through a closed circuit of e-mail friends who every now and then responded. I tried to keep as many responses as possible. But unfortunately many have been lost. This at times will make some blogs seem kind of chopped up.
If you are offended or insulted by the content of any of these blogs, my apologies. But then again, perhaps it is just what you needed!
Also if you find your name in any of these blogs I am obviously talking about somebody else with the same name. You’re not the center of the universe you know. Gaud!!!
Proper spelling is not something that I have ever really understood. I really do not know how this particular activity ever came into existence. Therefore I do not participate.

The Blog Cast

All blogs written by the author are broadcast via e-mail. If you are interested in getting "The Blog Cast" please contact Rusty at rustyfirestone@gmail.com so he can add you to the list.

Rusty the Baby

Rusty the Baby
My first blog!

Three Religiions

Three Religiions
Facing the wall

# 41 Oct. 14th,2007.

So I went to a concert this evening. The band name is Molotov. This is a group that is mostly Mexican and does performances in mostly Latin America as their songs are mostly in Spanish but also has stuff mixed in English and Spanish as they are chicanos. The music would be something like Norteno-punk meets Nirvana hip-hop. Any way as they were doing their set one of the local modeling agencies ( I guess for some contracting reasons) had all their models come up on stage and dance, The local modeling agency is called “Chicas Premier”. This happened for one song and then the girls went off stage. Then about 2 songs later the girls were scheduled to come back on. As the starved looking girls came back on the lead singer of the band then started inviting girls from the audience to come on as well. Of course some of the girls that came on were not quite as skinny as the models, in fact some were quite over weight. To put it frankly they were not perfect or even butchered by some plastic surgeon. They were just the girls next door Anyway instead of just swaying their asses back and forth like the models were doing they started busting moves that totally drove the crowd crazy. At this point they completely stole the show from the models. I found this to be completely awesome and to be perhaps one of the best parts of the act. So I tip my hat to Molotov for stating that what all of us boys have really been saying for years and that is “we want the girl next door’. We do not want to be told by some perverted modeling agency what is “hot”. We know what we like and it may not always be “camera ready” but it is what satisfies us. Molotov Rocks!!!!

FeO2