Welcome!

Take a look at the world through my eyes.

The Disclaimer

I must apologize for the lack of congruency of some of these blogs. I actually started writing these at the beginning of 2006. These were only blogcasted through a closed circuit of e-mail friends who every now and then responded. I tried to keep as many responses as possible. But unfortunately many have been lost. This at times will make some blogs seem kind of chopped up.
If you are offended or insulted by the content of any of these blogs, my apologies. But then again, perhaps it is just what you needed!
Also if you find your name in any of these blogs I am obviously talking about somebody else with the same name. You’re not the center of the universe you know. Gaud!!!
Proper spelling is not something that I have ever really understood. I really do not know how this particular activity ever came into existence. Therefore I do not participate.

The Blog Cast

All blogs written by the author are broadcast via e-mail. If you are interested in getting "The Blog Cast" please contact Rusty at rustyfirestone@gmail.com so he can add you to the list.

Rusty the Baby

Rusty the Baby
My first blog!

Three Religiions

Three Religiions
Facing the wall

# 44 October 25, 2007

So about 4 months ago I introduced all of you to my new father-in-law Jack. He is really cool and like me he is a really big Il Divo fan. When you meet the man he will most likely tell you a really cool story about how he is descended from the first white man to be lynched in the state of Ohio. Luckily the Native Americans allowed this ancestor to live but the did unspeakable things to his powdered whig…so my father-in-law tells the story. But in the end he got his whig back and it has now been passed down from father to son for many generations now. Jack and all his forefathers have worn this savaged and ravaged whig with pride to every social event that includes a member of this distinguished line. I am told, though, that the pink deck slippers have been an invention of recent generations as they are used in the warding off of crazed bikers. (see last 4th of July blog) How this all fits into Il Divo I do not know but Jack and I have a song. This song we had often sung together when we were in the car back in Florida together. I thought I would write down the lyrics (as Jack does not know what the hell he is singing cz his Spanish is limited) and translate them for him. I also thought it would be nice for you guys to share in our festive musical joy. Please remember that I am not a professional translator.

Enjoy!

IL DIVO LYRICS"Without You (Desde El Dia Que Te Fuiste)"[SEB:]Me dijiste que te ibas
You said that my pants were on fire
y tus labios sonreian
I saw your lips moving
mas tus ojos eran trozos del dolor
but I could only concéntrate on your crazy glass eye[DAVID:]No quise hablar
I didn’t want to say anything
sólo al final te dije adiós
but finally I had to laugh
sólo adiós
offered you a peanut.[CARLOS:]Yo no sé si fue el orgullo
Yet you flew into a drunken rage!
o a que cosa lo atribuyo
I tried to contain you
te deje partir sintiendo tanto amor
and now it is just like making love out of nothing at all![URS:]Tal vez hacia falta sólo un "por favor, detente amor"
This morning I woke with this pain, so I went to the dentist.[CARLOS:]No se vivir sino es contigo
He said the pain was from a rotten root.
No se, no tengo valor
But I really know it is cz I have no values[DAVID:]No se vivir sino es contigo
I do not know if I should do something about this
no se, no se ni quien soy
or just get my friggin’ tooth drilled[SEB:]Desde el dia que te fuiste
Sometimes I wonder what you would say
tengo el alma más que triste
but I know that you have become such a tart

y mañana sé muy bien va a ser peor
and tomarrow it Hill just be worse[URS:]como olvidar ese mirar desolador, queda amor
Since I started singing this song I lost my train of thought but I think it was about my love for you or was it about dinner last night?[CARLOS:]No se vivir sino es contigo
I do not know which is which
no se, no tengo valor
and I don’t know what that last smell was but I’m blaming it on you!
no se vivir sino es contigo
I’m still diggin’ on the snaggletooth necklace you wear every day
no se, no se ni quien soy
I don’t even know who I am
no se, no tengo valor
pop your glass eyeball out again![repeat to fade]

Have a great weekend!

FeO2