Welcome!

Take a look at the world through my eyes.

The Disclaimer

I must apologize for the lack of congruency of some of these blogs. I actually started writing these at the beginning of 2006. These were only blogcasted through a closed circuit of e-mail friends who every now and then responded. I tried to keep as many responses as possible. But unfortunately many have been lost. This at times will make some blogs seem kind of chopped up.
If you are offended or insulted by the content of any of these blogs, my apologies. But then again, perhaps it is just what you needed!
Also if you find your name in any of these blogs I am obviously talking about somebody else with the same name. You’re not the center of the universe you know. Gaud!!!
Proper spelling is not something that I have ever really understood. I really do not know how this particular activity ever came into existence. Therefore I do not participate.

The Blog Cast

All blogs written by the author are broadcast via e-mail. If you are interested in getting "The Blog Cast" please contact Rusty at rustyfirestone@gmail.com so he can add you to the list.

Rusty the Baby

Rusty the Baby
My first blog!

Three Religiions

Three Religiions
Facing the wall

# 32 Friday, 22/June/2006

Friday, 22/June/2006
Thomas the Lyon Tamer
A contribution from my wife: “At lunch today, Thomas took credit for teaching the puppies how to bite and eat everything given to them.
Amazing!
Based on these credits, Thomas suggested that he had the ability to teach ‘Jack the Cat’ to be obedient if allowed to be in the house.
I just changed the subject back to the kids finishing their lunch.”
Tammy

Yah, that Thomas sure knows how to crack the whip! Yesterday morning he was telling me that my back was fat and that I needed to go on a diet. Wow! Talk about running a tight ship. I mean he should know he has been able to keep that tight, low fat figure of his all his life. All eight years that is!
Any way I saw a movie last night. “Henry Fool”. I was one of those flicks that caused me to ask the question that has plagued me all my life. Who really is the fool? Although this question was not directly related to the movie and I am still evaded by its answer.
Here are some more questions: If you are foolish are you a fool? Or if you are involved with Tom Foolery, does this make you a fool? Who IS Tom Foolery? OR if you are trying to fool somebody on the foolinest day of your life, with an electrified foolin’ machine, does this make you a fool?
The phone lines are open.
FeO2
9th/June/2007
So a lot of you jokers think you are funny by directing all those fool jokes back at me! Well, ha-ha, and HA! All I can do is refer to the movie “Henry Fool”. Where one of the main characters was considered a retard just because he did not have any friends and he masturbated a lot (at least that is what his sister said). Even though this might resonate slightly, you must remember that in the movie he proved everybody wrong when he wrote that profound poem which catapulted him to genius and fame. Well all I am waiting for is my opportunity to prove myself as genius. Don’t you worry, my time is coming. And when it does I will be right there in your face saying “Who wouldda thunk it!” because as the saying goes “There is a fine line between genius and foolery.” or was it “there is a fine line between genius and insanity”. Either way I think I can claim both.
.

FeO2