Welcome!

Take a look at the world through my eyes.

The Disclaimer

I must apologize for the lack of congruency of some of these blogs. I actually started writing these at the beginning of 2006. These were only blogcasted through a closed circuit of e-mail friends who every now and then responded. I tried to keep as many responses as possible. But unfortunately many have been lost. This at times will make some blogs seem kind of chopped up.
If you are offended or insulted by the content of any of these blogs, my apologies. But then again, perhaps it is just what you needed!
Also if you find your name in any of these blogs I am obviously talking about somebody else with the same name. You’re not the center of the universe you know. Gaud!!!
Proper spelling is not something that I have ever really understood. I really do not know how this particular activity ever came into existence. Therefore I do not participate.

The Blog Cast

All blogs written by the author are broadcast via e-mail. If you are interested in getting "The Blog Cast" please contact Rusty at rustyfirestone@gmail.com so he can add you to the list.

Rusty the Baby

Rusty the Baby
My first blog!

Three Religiions

Three Religiions
Facing the wall

# 19

Yesterday was one of those days. But there have been a few rays of light. I have found that it is mostly the simple things that keep me going.
Yesterday afternoon there was a light seasonal rain. On my way home from the office I noticed how clear the air was that I was breathing. I was on a road on which I could see the whole valley. As I looked across the valley I saw a that the rain had actually left a cap of snow on the mountains that surround me. There is some kind of sanctity in mountains. This had a soothing effect like a mother caressing a child.
Today I came into the office. There was a chart on my desk of a new patient waiting for me. I looked at the chart and saw that the first name on it was Epiphany. I walked out to the waiting room and saw a little old lady sitting there and said “Is your birthday tomorrow?” She smiled and said “Yes”. She was so beautiful
FeO2