Welcome!

Take a look at the world through my eyes.

The Disclaimer

I must apologize for the lack of congruency of some of these blogs. I actually started writing these at the beginning of 2006. These were only blogcasted through a closed circuit of e-mail friends who every now and then responded. I tried to keep as many responses as possible. But unfortunately many have been lost. This at times will make some blogs seem kind of chopped up.
If you are offended or insulted by the content of any of these blogs, my apologies. But then again, perhaps it is just what you needed!
Also if you find your name in any of these blogs I am obviously talking about somebody else with the same name. You’re not the center of the universe you know. Gaud!!!
Proper spelling is not something that I have ever really understood. I really do not know how this particular activity ever came into existence. Therefore I do not participate.

The Blog Cast

All blogs written by the author are broadcast via e-mail. If you are interested in getting "The Blog Cast" please contact Rusty at rustyfirestone@gmail.com so he can add you to the list.

Rusty the Baby

Rusty the Baby
My first blog!

Three Religiions

Three Religiions
Facing the wall

# 12 Alright, Stupid Rusty Story Number…..whatever.

The other Saturday it was weighing day at the gym. I of course wanted to empress my gym buddies Pancho, Gualbertino and Macho Camacho. Any way while working out I drank about 3 liters of H2O so by the time I got to the scales with the guys I was a bloated tick but I had an impressive showing. Any way I caught a taxi to take me home when all of a sudden my kidneys went into action. I felt like a lactating mother letting down except in the nether regions. I really did not want to ask the taxi driver to stop knowing that just a few minutes later I would be in the same situation. So I came up with a workable idea. Which was I took my empty water bottle and started to refill it. Much like I predicted I had to hose it several times before I got home. I ended up with a pretty impressive two-thirds bottle.
So when I got home I made it a point to leave the undesirable bottle on the steps out side the kitchen door and not even take it in. This was the weekend that I had to go to all the weddings and I was already late for the first. So I quickly forgot about disposing of it later.
The next Monday morning I was getting the kids and I together to get out the door which
you know is quite a task for any parent. I was grabbing lunch pales and back packs and putting on shoes and listening to complaints etc. So once I thought I had everything together I thought “Oh, where is my water bottle for my morning gym work out.” Then I was relieved to see it there on the kitchen counter next to the sink. “Thank god!” I thought “And only half drunk!” I grabbed it and was quickly out the door. Tammy was already in the car honking the horn for me to go. I jumped in and said “I’m ready!” little did I know I wasn’t. So as we were winding out way down the road I held my bottle up to the light and said “Hmmm, no mucus which would indicate signs of infection, colors good, lets check the taste. Glug-glug, swish-swish swallow. Smack-smack, hmm kinda has a briny taste to it.” Then my mind started to catch up. I turned to Tammy and said “Hey, this would not happen to be that bottle that was left on the stairs last Saturday was it?” Tammy then said “I don’t know, all I know is that Maddy brought it to me and I put it on the counter by the sink.” I stared straight ahead “Noooooo!”
I think that this will affect my property value. I will no longer be able to say that no one has ever drank their own urine on this property as we were not completely off the premises yet. But it would explain a great many things. Like the reason that I am such a potty mouth, for instance.
Anyway this last weekend was ok. Both Tammy and I were not feeling well. I fell off my bike Friday morning and sprained both my wrists and thumbs and one knee. Bad news for a Chiro. I was not able to work Friday. By Sunday we were feeling good enough to get out so we took the kids to a hot springs water park and had fun and lunch. I think that I may have to take an Advil still to adjust Monday but we shall see how things go. Or maybe I should just drink my own urine! I have several Asian and hippy friends who have told me it has medicinal purposes. Let you know how things turn out.
So, how were your weekends?
FeO2