Welcome!

Take a look at the world through my eyes.

The Disclaimer

I must apologize for the lack of congruency of some of these blogs. I actually started writing these at the beginning of 2006. These were only blogcasted through a closed circuit of e-mail friends who every now and then responded. I tried to keep as many responses as possible. But unfortunately many have been lost. This at times will make some blogs seem kind of chopped up.
If you are offended or insulted by the content of any of these blogs, my apologies. But then again, perhaps it is just what you needed!
Also if you find your name in any of these blogs I am obviously talking about somebody else with the same name. You’re not the center of the universe you know. Gaud!!!
Proper spelling is not something that I have ever really understood. I really do not know how this particular activity ever came into existence. Therefore I do not participate.

The Blog Cast

All blogs written by the author are broadcast via e-mail. If you are interested in getting "The Blog Cast" please contact Rusty at rustyfirestone@gmail.com so he can add you to the list.

Rusty the Baby

Rusty the Baby
My first blog!

Three Religiions

Three Religiions
Facing the wall

# 13

Ok, after reading those online chat things from that senator and his teenage girlfriend I am officially creeped out. It has provoked several strong sentiments in me. I have approached this issue in a very pensive manner and I have come to several decisions.
The first of which is that I will now officially give up sexually harassing Ginny and Lori. Whether they deserve it or not I will now relieve them of this burden. I mean why should Ginny, after spending a hard day mowing her lawn or Lori after artificially inseminating her all her donkeys have to come home to check their e-mails only to find a dirty piece of delightfully entertaining and thought provoking, filth?
I have also decided to renounce stupidity in all its forms. From now on there will be no more imbibing of my own body fluids whether on accident or otherwise. I will no longer allow myself to get bit by dogs. I will improve my international mailing procedures. I will not be falling off my bicycle only to sprain both wrists and hypothenar pads. And…AND no more putting squirrels down my pants for purposes of gambling or any other such activities.
I will no longer fain ignorance to the fact that most societies frown on public self manual stimulation and/ or pleasuring.
I will from now on start taking my ADD/ADHD pills on a regular basis. The real ones!
I will no longer wet the bed on purpose just to see Tammy jump out of it at lightening speeds for my own personal entertainment.
From now on will concentrate on my favorite pastimes which are : dancing in my gold cowboy boots and g-string and the art of reciting dirty limericks “There once was a man named Enis……..”.
Also Lori, there is one more thing that you should know about Tammy. She has this affinity to playing “boob tag”. This has been a plague on many a large chested woman as well as regular chested. She enjoys it so much because she has a natural advantage. While her opponent is searching she will use the time to smack her opponents boobs and gain points. Although I must say that she has not played ever since she has been ordained being the woman of the cloth she is.. But you never know what will happen when she leaves the watchful eye of the diocese.
Have a good weekend!
FeO2