Welcome!

Take a look at the world through my eyes.

The Disclaimer

I must apologize for the lack of congruency of some of these blogs. I actually started writing these at the beginning of 2006. These were only blogcasted through a closed circuit of e-mail friends who every now and then responded. I tried to keep as many responses as possible. But unfortunately many have been lost. This at times will make some blogs seem kind of chopped up.
If you are offended or insulted by the content of any of these blogs, my apologies. But then again, perhaps it is just what you needed!
Also if you find your name in any of these blogs I am obviously talking about somebody else with the same name. You’re not the center of the universe you know. Gaud!!!
Proper spelling is not something that I have ever really understood. I really do not know how this particular activity ever came into existence. Therefore I do not participate.

The Blog Cast

All blogs written by the author are broadcast via e-mail. If you are interested in getting "The Blog Cast" please contact Rusty at rustyfirestone@gmail.com so he can add you to the list.

Rusty the Baby

Rusty the Baby
My first blog!

Three Religiions

Three Religiions
Facing the wall

# 23

This weekend I was over at my friends, Mr. Sissy Pants (Name changed to protect the innocent), apartment hanging out with him. While I was there I offered to put him on my blog broadcast. He then stated that blogs are for “homos”. I said “hmm” as I watched him go on expressing his own male manliness by playing some play station commando search-and-destroy kill-the-brown-man in the third world video game. I do have to admit that I thought it pretty cool when he showed me how he could blast his initials into a wall with an M16 and then erase it with an RPG. Mr. Sissy Pants is an American citizen as well. I wonder who he will vote for? It is interesting to mention that I and Sissies cousin (Calancho) went to the same high school in Mexico City. Hmm, I wonder if Henrietta’s young republican was Calancho. Nah, too much of a coincidence.It really does not matter who the ex-pats around here will vote for cuz the US Embasy never gets our registration and ballots here on time anyway. I usually get my ballot around the time they are announcing the winner of the election.FeO2